Pictured above are the 2019 Senior Scholarship Award winners: Alison Kim (Peninsula High School) and Makenna Mottram (Palos Verdes High School).
BEFORE preparing your application, please be sure to read all APPLICATION GUIDELINES below:
- Only applications submitted through the online application will be considered. (See application link below.)
- Prepare your essay in a separate Word document. The online application does not allow you to save your work.
- Cut and paste your essay into the application.
- Late submissions and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Signed permission is required for students under the age of 18.
- Photo release and permission to use finalists’ essays in PEF marketing materials is required.
- Please verify all information is complete and correct. Once you have submitted your application, changes cannot be made.
- Application deadline is February 28, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
Finalists will be determined by the scholarship committee as appointed by the Board of Trustees of the Peninsula Education Foundation. Winners will be featured in PEF’S Community Report, acknowledged on PEF’s website and social media, and will be awarded a special certificate and check at their high school’s Honors and Awards Night.